The educational program at RoyalCrest Academy is designed to meet the learning needs of students who are looking for a more challenging curriculum.
1. To arrange a tour of our facility please contact the Admission’s office to schedule an appointment. All applicants (JK – Grade 8) are expected to write an academic assessment (Pre-schoolers participate in an in-class assessment), to determine acceptance to the Academy. Once notified, parents have 5 business days in which secure their child’s placement by submitting an application form, and applicable fees.
2. Students are expected to comply with the school’s rules and regulations,and to meet the school’s academic and behavioral standards, as a condition of continuation and re-enrolment. (Please refer to School dress code and Code of Conduct in the Parent/Student Handbook).
3. On February 1st of each school year, new students are accepted to the Academy in order of their position on our school wait-list. Current students and their siblings have first priority for placement for the following school year during the month of January. A new registration form must be completed and submitted along with all applicable fees.
4. To be put on the school’s wait-list, please complete the enclosed application form, and submit it with the $250.00 registration fee. If a space cannot be confirmed by February 15th of the school year of entry, the registration fee will be refunded less $50.00. Once a student child has been accepted to the Academy, a 10% security deposit of the total years’ tuition and the applicable book fee is due with 3 business days of confirmation. If the Admissions office does not receive this deposit within the specified time, your child’s space will be released to another student and the applicant will forfeit the registration fee.
Admissions application (PDF)
5. Please refer to the check list that accompanies your child’s application. The following documents are required to be submitted: a copy of your child’s most recent report card, birth certificate, a recent passport photo and most recent immunization records. Parents will be required to given written consent to have their child’s >OSR (Ontario Student Record) to be transferred from another school.
6. Parents are required to complete a Student Authorized Pick up Form which allows the Academy’s Staff to release your child to specified individuals. Please be aware that on occasion, parents may be asked to present proof of identification before a child will be released. Children will not be released if ID is not provided when requested by a staff member.
7. A uniform fitting is scheduled in June of each year on school premises. Parents also have the option of visiting the uniform store at their convenience.
8. The Parent and teacher meet and greet is scheduled usually for the week before school begins. This meeting allows parents to meet with their child’s teacher and become familiar with their child’s daily routine at RoyalCrest. Parents are encouraged to set both academic and social goals for their child.